Book [EN] - TEQUILA (Myth, Magic & Spirited Recipes)
Price / piece.
Experience the mystique of tequila!
Including 40 recipes for food and drink, Tequila aims to transform the blue agave plant, grown in a single region of Mexico, into a unique and varied spirit, from blanco to reposado, to anejo.
More than just the choice and basis for margaritas, tequila is a liqueur rich in history and traditions.
Created from the distilled juice of the blue agave plant, tequila boasts a long-standing fame and a prized position in Mesoamerican society.
To properly enjoy and appreciate this drink, we must first follow its creation and development.
In Tequila, the history, manufacture, tasting and appreciation are explored in depth.
With recipes about Bloody Mary drinks and foods such as roasted corn powder and tequila, which best highlights the unique flavors and uses of this strong liqueur, readers will be captivated and drawn to this wonderful book. p>
• Written by Karl Petzke, an award-winning photographer
• Recipes for cocktails and tequila-based foods
• Information on the history, achievements and types of tequila
• Examples of recipes with color pictures
• 129 pages
Content (main headers):
• The Road to Tequila
• Earth and Agave
• Myth: origins and mysticism
• Pride: Tequila Culture
• Soul: The essence of fermented nectar
• Drinks - Tequila Cocktails
• Cocina Salada - Delicious Tequila-inspired dishes
• Cocina Dulce - Desserts based on Tequila and Agave
• Table of equivalents
Brand: Antica Sambuca