WHIP Creamer Siphon [KAYSER] 1L (STAINLESS STEEL)
Price / piece.
Professional device for garnishing cakes, coffee, hot chocolate, pudding, etc.
Filling volume: 1 L
Stainless Steel bottle.
Use ONLY for Household use!
Handwash only with liquid detergent!
Keep out of reach of children!
Kayser Siphon for Whip Cream, 1 L Stainless Steel body - for Home Use only!
- after emptying, the siphon is depressurized above the sink by pressing the dosing flap
- the empty owner is disassembled
- unscrew the head, rinse with warm water and then with cold water to cool the siphon
- Shake the whipped cream well in the original packaging for to dissolve the fats deposited on the walls of the box
- use whipped cream with 25% fat or more
- pour whipped cream, but max 3/4 of the siphon volume
- Screw and tighten well
- 2-3 patterns are used for the 1 liter siphon
- Patterns are disposable
- gas discharge from the owner is indicated by a specific whistling, longer at the first owner, and shorter at the second
- Detachment of the owner is followed by a click, which is normal
- after mounting AND unloading each owner, the siphon shakes vigorously several times
- the last pattern is screwed to the end and remains on the siphon until it is emptied
- EMPLOYER SUPPORT DOES NOT INFLATE UNTIL REFUSAL, but only until the employer's discharge whistle is heard
- after mounting the last owner, leave a homogenization break of about 30 sec, after which the CREAM is PREPARED
- the siphon is held vertically, upside down and with the owner facing the user
- The dosing flap is pressed very lightly, the dosing head is kept at max. 1 cm of surface to decorate
- Failure to observe the working position (inclined siphon) leads to the elimination of additional gas.
Consequence: soft whipped cream at the last portions or not removing all the liquid content.
- the siphon is shaken vigorously and along the siphon, 3-4 times every morning before the first use and whenever the non-use break exceeds 1 hour, otherwise a few servings of soft whipped cream come out during dosing and are loses gas.
- The dosing tip is disassembled and washed at the end of the day, with a conical toothbrush, so as not to form a stopper
Possible problems during use (SOFT CREAM):
- because the siphon is cold, or
- did not stir after standing for more than 1 hour, or
- The siphon is not pressurized enough because:
- used incorrectly (tilted)
- the bosses didn't thread enough (no whistling at download)
- The liquid cream that was poured into the siphon was weak, watery because
- the fat remained in the box because the box of whipped cream did not shake before emptying, or
- used whipped cream & lt; 25% (eg 20%)